About User-Defined Fields
User-defined fields are custom fields used to record additional information on Maximizer entries. You can set up different user-defined fields for the different types of entries in Maximizer. Each user-defined field can be associated with only one type of entry.
You can create user-defined fields for the following types of entries:
- Address Book – Classifies Address Book entries. You can view these fields in the Address Book page.
- Opportunities – Classifies opportunities. You can view these fields in the Opportunities page.
- Campaigns – Classifies campaigns. You can view these fields in the Campaigns page or in an open campaign.
- Customer Service – Classifies customer service cases. You can view these fields in the Customer Service page.
- Users – Classifies Maximizer users.
You can include user-defined fields in Key Fields lists displayed in the Details tab for Address Book entries, Opportunities, and Customer Service cases and in the Basic Information tab of open campaigns.