How to Add a Company Logo to Your Auto Signature
- Save your Company logo to your desktop.
- Edit your logo outside of Maximizer before uploading the image to Maximizer (This process may take some time as you may need to try a few times to get the image just right).
- Click on the Gear icon to access your Personal Preferences.
- Click Other Preferences.
- Select the Email tab.
- Click AutoSignature.
- Click the Insert Image icon.
- Click Choose File to locate your Company logo on your desktop.
Under “Layout” Make sure you set the Alignment to be on the “left” instead of “Baseline”
- Click OK and you're done!
Sometimes when you are inputting your signature into Maximizer, the formatting may come out incorrect. A workaround for this is to open the email window in Firefox.