Track Messages from an Email Address
You can track all email messages sent to and received from an email address in your Maximizer Address Book using the Maximizer Outlook Integration add-in.
When you choose to track an email address in Outlook, any emails sent to or received from that email address are automatically saved to the related entry's documents in Maximizer. By tracking email addresses in Outlook you can ensure that emails from key contacts are always saved with the related entries in your Maximizer Address Book and are available when you need them.
Keep the following points in mind when tracking email addresses with Maximizer Outlook Integration:
• When you start tracking an email address, only the current and future emails are saved to the related Address Book entry in Maximizer. Any existing emails in Outlook that were received from or sent to the email address are not saved to the Address Book entry.
• Once you start tracking an email address, all messages sent to or received from that email address are saved to the documents of the related entry. If you no longer need to track an email address make sure that you stop tracking it to avoid filling up the documents of your Address Book entries with unnecessary email messages.
- In Outlook, select or open an email message from the email address you want to track.
- In the Maximizer tab, expand the Save and Track menu and select Save and track messages sent to and from this email address.
- If the entries that you want to save the tracked message to do not appear in the list, click Search Address Book entries.
- The Search Maximizer Address Book entries dialog opens.
- Enter the Last Name or Company of the Address Book entry that you want to search for and click Search.
- Select the checkbox next to the entries to which you want to save the tracked emails and click OK.
- Select the checkbox in the header row to check or un-check all of the entries in the list.
- Click View selected entry in Maximizer to open your Maximizer Address Book and view the selected entry.
The selected entries are added to the list.
- Check the box next to each of the entries to which you want to save the tracked emails.
- Select the Full access, Read access, and Category properties for the saved email documents.
- Click OK.
The current email message and all future emails sent to or received from this email address are automatically saved to the documents of the selected entries.