Create a Favorite List
Favorite Lists keep track of lists of Address Book entries, Opportunities, and Customer Service cases.
You can quickly create a new Favorite List from a list of entries in the Address Book, Opportunities, or Customer Service page. While creating the Favorite List, you can select a column setup to display automatically when the Favorite List is retrieved.
- Create a list of the entries you want saved in the Favorite List.
– or –
From the current list, select the entries to save in the Favorite List.
- Click the checkbox to the left of entries.
- Select View > Favorite Lists.
- The Favorite Lists dialog box opens displaying all existing Favorite Lists.
- Click Add.
- The Add Favorite List dialog box opens.
- Specify the properties of the Favorite List.
- In the Full Access and Read Access fields, select a Maximizer user or security group with access to the Favorite List.
- In the Associated Column Setup area, select an existing column setup to display when the Favorite List is retrieved.
- Click OK.