Search for Entries by Notes
You can search for entries that have notes matching search criteria you specify.
- In a main page, select Search > Notes.
- Specify your search criteria.
- To search for entries with notes that contain a specific word or phrase, type the word or phrase in the Text search field.
- To search for entries with notes created by a specific user, select the user's name from the Creator drop-down list.
- To search for entries with notes that are accessible by a specific user or security group, select the name of the user or group from the Full Access drop-down list.
- To search for entries with notes that were created within a specific date range, enter the date range in the From and Until fields. Or select Search all dates.
- To search for entries with notes of a specific type, select the type(s) to search for in the Type of Note section.
- To search for a specific type of Address Book entry, select the type(s) to search for in the Find Matching section.
- To search for Address Book entries that are not leads, entries that are leads, all entries, or your own leads, select the applicable option in the Options section.
- To search for an Opportunity or a case with a specific status, select the status in the Find Matching area.
- In the Modify current entries list section, select one of the options.
- Add search results to list displays the entries that match your search criteria, without removing any currently displayed entries from the list.
- Narrow list searches only selected entries (or all currently displayed entries if none are selected), and removes any entries that do not match your search criteria.
- Replace list with search results removes all entries currently displayed in the list and replaces them with entries that match your search criteria.
- Click OK to run the search.