General Troubleshooting tips
General Troubleshooting Tips
The Outlook Integration is an add-on for MS Outlook that connects to your current Maximizer session in your browser. The add-on itself has a relatively small footprint in terms of storage space; troubleshooting installation issues is relatively straightforward:
- Use the Control Panel's Programs and Features utility when uninstalling the Outlook Integration add-in. The add-in's name is Maximizer CRM Web Access Microsoft Office Integration.
- After uninstalling the Outlook Integration add-in, it is recommended to clear the Windows Registry of any remaining settings that remain after the uninstall:
- In Windows Registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MaximizerSoftware\Maximizer\Modules\MaThinOutlookAddIn
- Remove the entire MaThinOutlookAddIn folder.
- When downloading or re-downloading the Outlook Integration add-in, login to Maximizer and use the link in the Administration > Desktop and Mobile Setup page.
- To install the Outlook Integration add-in, right-click the downloaded file and select Run As Administrator. This will ensure the installation will proceed without roadblocks.