Add a Personal Appointment
You can easily schedule a personal appointment from the Calendar page. The Add Appointment dialog box gathers all the information for the appointment—the date and time, the description, and attendees.
- In the Calendar module, select the day for the appointment.
- Click + New.
– or –
Double-click the date during which you want to create the appointment.
– or –
Right-click and select Add Appointment.
The Add Appointment dialog box opens.
- Specify the details of the appointment.
- If necessary, select the Attendees icon and add other Maximizer users or Address Book entries to the appointment.
- Search for Address Book entries and users in the search field, or click ADVANCED for additional search options.
- Click SCHEDULING to view free time slots for all attendees of the appointment.
- Select Notify other users to notify other attendees of the appointment and prompt them to select a response when they next open Maximizer.
- Select Include Address Book Entries in email reminder to send an email reminder to all attendees prior to the appointment.
- Click Save.
- If necessary, customize the email notification, and click Send.