Configure Opportunity Monitoring
You can configure email notification for Opportunities in the Monitoring Preferences. You can receive email notifications when notes are added, modified and when fields are changed. You can also select specific fields to receive notifications when one of the specified fields change. You receive notifications only for the Opportunities you are selected to monitor.
- In the top-right corner of the page, click on the gear to access Preferences.
- Click Other Preferences.
- Select the Monitoring tab > Monitoring rules for drop-down list, ensure Opportunities is selected.
- To receive notification when notes are added or modified, select Receive monitoring notification on note changes.
- To receive notification when fields are changed, select Receive monitoring notification on field changes, and select the fields for which to receive notification.
- To receive notification when any field is modified, select All fields.
- To receive notification when specific fields are modified, select Only when one of these fields is changed, click the ellipsis, and select the fields.
- Click OK to save.