Customize Properties of a Catalog Search Item or Quick Access Icon After Creation
In Maximizer you can set up advanced searches and save them to the Search Catalog for re-use later or to be used in combination with Quick Access Icons.
After creating the Search Catalog Item or the Quick Access Icon based on this Search catalog item, if you need to make changes, you do not have to start from scratch.
- To modify a search catalog item, select Search.
- Select Advanced Search.
- Select Catalog.
- Select the Search Catalog item and select Retrieve.
- Next, make the necessary changes to the Advanced Search.
- When you complete the changes to this search, select Catalog.
- Select the original search Catalog item and select Save to overwrite.
- If you do not want to overwrite the original Search Catalog item, select Add instead to create a new Search Catalog item.
- Enter in the new Search Catalog item information and select OK to save.